Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What am I, chop liver?

About a year ago, I worked at a church with the kids and the snot and the doo-doo diapers and I loved it. Not because of any of those things, but for one simple reason. I worked with four women. It was nice and they smelled good. But more on topic, I would come in Sunday mornings (drunk or half drunk) and sleep in the corner every once in a while. Anyway, I think I fell in love again today. I fell in love with a woman with an opinion finally and to boot, she doesn't look half bad. I like her in the worst way, the Moonlighting-David&Maddie-way, or the way the little kids loved to use me as the bottom of their fort (and sometimes a long work bench) because of my uncanny ability to stay still. So there you have it. I have been looking for a wife and I might have indeed heard Donna Summers singing, I might have indeed found someone I like enough to care enough to hate enough to love. Think about that one. It makes complete sense to me. I love to love ya baby . . .

***Edit*** Loves stinks like rotten, moldy tomato soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home